Your privacy is important to us. We may collect the following information:
Personal Information - Such as the information you enter when you register for an account and place an order.
Navigational Information - Such as information relating to pages you visit on our website.
What do we do with this information
We collect this information :
1. In order to provide you with the best quality experience on our site.
2. To process your purchases from our site in a timely manner.
3. To ensure and protect your identity and security.
4. For our marketing and promotional activities, such as Newsletters.
Who we share this information with
The information may be hosted with a service provider. Our agreements with them protect the information that we collect from any unauthorised use.
Your personally identifiable information will only be shared with third parties if we are required to do so by law.
We will not share your information with third parties to who may make unsolicited contact with you.
Card transaction information
As we currently use Paypal and Direct Credit as payment methods, no payments are processed on our website.
Any security terms are therefore considered between yourself and either Paypal or your Bank.
A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer and is recognised by our server when you visit our website. A cookie does not provide us with any personal information about you. It does provide details of your IP address, the computer platform that you use (e.g. Mac or Windows), the browser that you use (e.g. Microsoft Explorer or Mozilla) and what domain you are accessing our sites from. With this information we can do the following:
1. Track traffic patterns to our site.
2. Ensure that the most relevant content is being shown.
3. Allow you to enter certain site member services without having to log in each time you visit.
Your right to access your information
The Privacy Act of 1993 gives you the right to access and correct your personal information. To find out more about how to do this, please contact us.